- Deflate tire
- Remove nuts from back side of wheel: (3) PVC wheel, (4) Balloon wheel.
- Remove bolts and Bearing Retainer Rings.
- Separate Hub Halves by pulling apart gradually.
- Remove Bearings/Bushings from Hub Halves and replace if visibly worn.
- Remove old tire and discard.
- Reverse procedure for installation of new tire. Wiggle hub halves to seat together.
- Inflate to proper PSI (Optimal pressure: 2.5 psi).
Hint: Change 1 tire at a time leaving other(s) assembled as reference when re-assembling.
- 10mm adjustable socket wrench/ratchet or nut driver required to remove nuts & bolts.
- Tire Pump
- Low Pressure Gauge